This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Intrust Add-in for DNS debug logs

Is there still a way to capture DNS debug logs with Intrust? If so, can you tell me where to find the add-in?

Thanks,

Nicole

Parents
  • Igor:

So our retention is set up based on security requirements that we must meet. The max size of the log file is 500MB and once it reaches that size, a new file is created so it is continuous and all the files need to be captured. The files are old files, they are just recreated once the size has hit 500 MB. The backup log doesn't have all the data in it that is needed. Do you have any suggestions on how to capture these? I have a screen shot attached so that you can get a better understanding of the logs that we have that are needing to be captures via Intrust.

I look forward to your feedback.

Thanks,

Nicole

• Igor:

So our retention is set up based on security requirements that we must meet. The max size of the log file is 500MB and once it reaches that size, a new file is created so it is continuous and all the files need to be captured. The files are old files, they are just recreated once the size has hit 500 MB. The backup log doesn't have all the data in it that is needed. Do you have any suggestions on how to capture these? I have a screen shot attached so that you can get a better understanding of the logs that we have that are needing to be captures via Intrust.

I look forward to your feedback.

Thanks,

Nicole

Children
No Data