How can I determine which DC has the add-on for Quest Intrust for Active Directory installed? reg? file?

We're attempting to track down the leftover location on a DC is a sea of many … where the addon for Instrust AD is installed/or leftover from a failed uninstall.  Is there a registry key or file location to check?

Parents
  • Hi Dyannic, I beg your pardon but I have to ask what do you mean under the add-on for Quest InTrust for Active Directory. InTrust nowadays can collect the "Change Auditor for AD Log" which is physically named "InTrust for AD" for historical reasons, and is produced by Quest Change Auditor for AD module. When InTrust collects this log on the DC, it does not use any add-ons.

• Hi Dyannic, I beg your pardon but I have to ask what do you mean under the add-on for Quest InTrust for Active Directory. InTrust nowadays can collect the "Change Auditor for AD Log" which is physically named "InTrust for AD" for historical reasons, and is produced by Quest Change Auditor for AD module. When InTrust collects this log on the DC, it does not use any add-ons.

Children
No Data