Intrust repository Problems

Hello

i wanted to update my intrust server from 11.4.1.4837 to 11.4.2.6730

The upgrade failed and it unninstall the program totally in the rollback process..

So i restored the whole server from a bckup of today morning (before the upgrade) but i have several erros in the deployment repository..

I realy dont want to delete the repository because i have ther 30 GIG info..

Those are the errors :`

Please help :

Indexing of long-term items in repository "Default InTrust Audit Repository" failed. Reason: Operation failed on agent localhost. Reason: 'ADC Error: Could not find packages by class'.
Indexing of recent items in repository "Default InTrust Audit Repository" failed. Reason: Operation failed on agent localhost. Reason: 'ADC Error: Could not find packages by class'.
Data merging in repository "Default InTrust Audit Repository" failed. Reason: Operation failed on agent localhost. Reason: 'ADC Error: Could not find packages by class'. This error will remain active until you resolve the causing issue so that merge can complete successfully. By default, merges happen every 24 hours.

Right now ' all of the stations are in "configuring" status or "failed" status .

Only a few are collecting

Thanks in advance

Parents
    1. If we're talking about the backup procedure, it is reasonable to backup both InTrust Server and SQL DB at the same time. If SQL was not backed up at the same time, such errors with packages are likely to happen, and it is a big overhead to solve them.
    2. Even if your server is dead, the 30 GIG repository is just a file system data, it can be easily connected to another server or the same server reinstalled from scratch. Deleting the repository is nonsense.
    1. If we're talking about the backup procedure, it is reasonable to backup both InTrust Server and SQL DB at the same time. If SQL was not backed up at the same time, such errors with packages are likely to happen, and it is a big overhead to solve them.
    2. Even if your server is dead, the 30 GIG repository is just a file system data, it can be easily connected to another server or the same server reinstalled from scratch. Deleting the repository is nonsense.
Children
No Data