Seeking recommendations for reliable tape storage solutions – any success stories or challenges you've faced?

Hello fellow forum members,

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently in the process of exploring tape storage solutions for my data management needs and would greatly appreciate your insights and recommendations.

If you have had success with any particular tape storage solution, I would love to hear about your experience. Whether it's in terms of reliability, ease of use, or overall performance, your firsthand accounts will be invaluable as I make this important decision for my storage infrastructure.

Additionally, if you've encountered any challenges or drawbacks with certain tape storage options, sharing those experiences would be equally beneficial. Learning about potential pitfalls and issues from the community can help me make a more informed decision and avoid potential headaches down the road.

To provide some context, my primary concerns include data security, scalability, and long-term reliability. I am particularly interested in solutions that have proven effective for large-scale data storage.

Please feel free to share details such as the brand and model of the tape storage system you've used, the capacity it offers, any notable features, and, of course, your overall satisfaction with its performance.

Thank you in advance for your time and input. Your shared experiences will not only assist me but also contribute valuable knowledge to our community. I look forward to reading your recommendations and learning from your expertise.