How do online chat tools enhance customer engagement on websites?

Hello everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I'm currently in the process of exploring ways to enhance customer engagement on websites, and one avenue that seems particularly promising is the integration of online chat tools. These tools seem to offer a direct line of communication between businesses and their website visitors, but I'm curious to hear from those who have firsthand experience.

So, I'd like to pose the question: How do [online chat tools](https://www.deflection.ai/) enhance customer engagement on websites?

I'm interested in hearing about your experiences, insights, and any success stories you may have regarding the use of online chat tools. Do they lead to increased interaction with customers? Do they help in addressing customer queries more effectively? And ultimately, do they contribute to building stronger relationships with website visitors?

Feel free to share your thoughts, examples, and any tips you might have for maximizing the potential of online chat tools in boosting customer engagement. Your input will not only be valuable to me but to others who are also looking to leverage these tools for better customer interaction.