Which model of the 4K curved monitor by Quest.com offers the best value for its price?

Hello everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I'm currently in the market for a new 4K curved monitor, and after some research, I've found that Quest.com offers several models that seem promising. However, I'm having trouble deciding which one offers the best value for its price.

I've been particularly drawn to the 4K curved monitors by Quest.com due to their reputed quality and features. But with multiple options available, such as the X1, X2, and X3 models, I'm finding it challenging to determine which one strikes the best balance between performance, features, and price.

I'm aiming to invest in a monitor that not only delivers exceptional image quality but also provides a smooth and immersive viewing experience for both work and entertainment purposes. Additionally, factors like durability, refresh rate, color accuracy, and connectivity options are important considerations for me.

If anyone has experience with any of the Quest.com 4K curved monitor models or has done thorough research on them, I would greatly appreciate your insights. Which model do you believe offers the best value for its price point? Are there any standout features or drawbacks that I should be aware of before making a decision?

Your input and recommendations will be incredibly valuable in helping me make an informed choice. Thank you in advance for your assistance!