This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Plain Text Encryption Key

We've recently discovered that the encryptionkey is being stored in plain text in the LitespeedLocal.dbo.LitespeedActicity.ActivityDetail field.  It seems  to only be for ActivityTypeIDs 2,3,4, though admittedly, I've.  So far I've not found a way to suppress this behavior.  Has anyone else noticed this or found a way around it?

Parents
  • Hi Stephen, 

No. All passwords are hidden in LitespeedActicity.

Please update LiteSpeed to the latest version (8.7) and open a support case if it does not help, then.

• Alexander I can unequivocally refute that statement in version 8.2 (db version 5.016) right now across the Enterprise.  Sounds like I'll need to open a support ticket.  Upgrading isn't out of the question, but it will take quite a bit of time and coordination while exposing the the backup and restore credentials.

• Alexander I can unequivocally refute that statement in version 8.2 (db version 5.016) right now across the Enterprise.  Sounds like I'll need to open a support ticket.  Upgrading isn't out of the question, but it will take quite a bit of time and coordination while exposing the the backup and restore credentials.

Children