Script to generate restore scripts

Paul Brewer created a script to generate the T-SQL commands to restore one or more databases from their latest backups (https://paulbrewer.wordpress.com/sp_restoregene/)

Is there anything like that to generate the restore scripts using LiteSpeed's extended stored procedures? I know it can be done through the GUI but I've only found a way to do it one database at a time, and I need a solution to generate the scripts for all the databases in an instance, programmatically.

• Hello aaron gonzalezalanis,

Thank you for choosing Quest as your solution for your business.

The only way to perform what's described using LiteSpeed is through the Automated Restore Wizard and getting the automated restore script out of it.

We are constantly looking at customers' ideas and suggestions to improve our product, this idea can be considered as an enhancement request for our developer team.

Please note: These ideas are subject to approval from our development team and the features may take some time until implemented in a future release. Also, note that the more people share the same idea it will be more likely our development team will focus their attention on these crowd-requested features than on others.