How to convert litespeed DB backup jobs to SQL native jobs?

Hi

I have a query that, if SQL server has DB backup jobs created through Litespeed tool and if i wish to convert the plans to SQL native backup plans. is there a way to do that? can i convert the DB backup plans to happen with SQL native jobs rather by litespeed?

please help me.

Thanks

Parents
  • Hello Wilfried.

Unfortunately Once the plan is converted it cannot change back to a native plan. However via Litespeed GUI you can switch to use native SQL rather than Litespeed in a maintenance plan.

Please deselect the "use Litespeed" box at  the bottom left of the maintenance plan task.

Also once you deselect "use Litespeed" you can click the "view TSQL" button to review the TSQL generated by the MP task.

I hope this helps, however, if you need more details don't hesitate and open a support case for further assistance We will happy to assist.

• Hello Wilfried.

Unfortunately Once the plan is converted it cannot change back to a native plan. However via Litespeed GUI you can switch to use native SQL rather than Litespeed in a maintenance plan.

Please deselect the "use Litespeed" box at  the bottom left of the maintenance plan task.

Also once you deselect "use Litespeed" you can click the "view TSQL" button to review the TSQL generated by the MP task.

I hope this helps, however, if you need more details don't hesitate and open a support case for further assistance We will happy to assist.

Children
No Data