This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Need documentation on migrating from version 5.1.35 to current

Need documentation on migrating from version 5.1.35 to current
  • Need documentation on moving from version 5.1.35 on 'server1' to the latest version on 'server2'. We are doing this as a prerequisite to migrating from Exchange 2010 to Exchange 2016 on premise. We would like to bring over the existing archive since we are stubbing documents, for now. - thanks!

• Cyrus Nagrampa replied to this question with an email and a link to documentation but I do not have access to the document that was linked can you email me the document? - thanks

• Hi Toby,

Currently, we only have documentation about upgrading from 6.x and above to the latest version. Please refer to the attached file.

However, you may need to submit a case to get assistance with upgrading from a much older version.

Regards,

Cyrus

• ​Opening a case for assistance is a very good idea.

You need to have the TeamViewer downloaded from Metalogix site to get direct help on your machine.

Some days ago I've gone through this update for a single server.

Most important thing I've learned is to have patience, when running SQL update scripts. Some of them have run more than 8h on an Oracle Server.

Unfortunately I've made no useful recording which I could provide.