This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

mam altlana

mam altlana
  • Hi Jeff,

Can you please provide more information about your concern or issue with Archive Manager?

Regards,

Cyrus​

• Thanks for replying Our email that has been archived will not show or attach attachments. I cannot forward/recover an email from the archive. The service mam atlanta and MAM Exchange Direct Archive are not running. I wonder if that is the reason. And should I restart them I started the Entry but could not see how to return to edit my question. I can only access metralogix via opera browser. Thanks for help Jeff Tomich Woodward compressor Sales
  • Hi Jeff,

​The MAM Atlanta service is included in older versions of Archive Manager and does not have to be in a running state. On the other hand, out of all the 3 MAM Exchange Direct Archive services, only MAM Exchange Direct Archive - legacy should be set to run automatically.

With regards to missing attachments on archived emails, please refer to the resolution provided in the article below:

Your form cache is probably corrupt

metalogix.force.com/.../Your-form-cache-is-probably-corrupt-message

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Cyrus

• Hey Cyrus, I did the registry updates for Outlook 2010 32 bit version on my computer, I have the latest Microsoft updates on this computer and I think part of the problem I cannot get the outlook archive manager addon to run on my computer. MAM Exchange Direct Archive has been turned on(legacy was already on) and Atlanta set to manual, I do not know if it is the registry on the client side or starting the MAM process. Or will this cause additional problems. On Web access to email, I get a message when forwarding an archived email, [X} cid:7f81cabc-0ead-4e29-ade1-f155233e4287 And then on the forwarded copy get: +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ SO, I know we need to update to the latest release of archive manager, The last update to the current version did not go easy. I took a lot of online help getting it set up. Is there a service?? Also, I need to get archive manager back into outlook. It does not launch And a way to update 20 clients registers and outlook I will be out of the office until 2-1-18 at 2PM EST
  • We have several issues, on the client side, after a windows 10 update for the meltdown and Spetre, the outlook 2010 addon does not come up and all the shortcuts on archived emails could not be accessed from the archive. I fixed that by typing in a whole bunch of new registry keys/strings. Web access owa was also affected. I will attack that later. On the server, I could not restore an email. That seems to be working again after starting up the MAM Exchange Direct Archive running in addition to the same-legacy. and there was a server restart in there. the At;lanta reference was a stab in the dark. I was also having problems navigating the website for metalogix with edge, and IE 11, and had to use opera browser. I appreciate the help. But Basically I can see the attachments are being archived, emails are being archived, I found the email I was looking for and was able to print it. I need help/installer that can upgrade us to the latest version. Just do not have time to work around Microsoft updates and crashing system.

I will try this later in the month when I can wrap my head around what the heck works and what doesn't.