This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

a user guide on managing the dashboard. I have lost the tool ribbon at the top of the backup manager

a user guide on managing the dashboard. I have lost the tool ribbon at the top of the backup manager
Parents
  • This has got to be the worst tool I have ever worked with. I have recovered the dashboard the way I like it. But I am tired of it not responding and freezing up . as well as I keep getting locked out of my domain using a service account. I need a fix now. Robb Sparks / businessolver / Network Administrator OFFICE 515.273.1577 / MOBILE 515.689.7811 / rsparks@businessolver.com [cid:image003.png@01D3AFDB.D5207890] Includer / Responsibility / Positivity / Woo / Restorative businessolver.com This message and its attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and its attachments.
  • This has got to be the worst tool I have ever worked with. I have recovered the dashboard the way I like it. But I am tired of it not responding and freezing up . as well as I keep getting locked out of my domain using a service account. I need a fix now. Robb Sparks / businessolver / Network Administrator OFFICE 515.273.1577 / MOBILE 515.689.7811 / rsparks@businessolver.com [cid:image003.png@01D3AFDB.D5207890] Includer / Responsibility / Positivity / Woo / Restorative businessolver.com This message and its attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and its attachments.
Children
No Data