This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

I need to split a SharePoint database (140GB) that contains one large site collection. Do you have a tool to do this?

I need to split a SharePoint database (140GB) that contains one large site collection. Do you have a tool to do this?
  • Hi Augustine,

You may use Content Matrix to migrate SharePoint content between SharePoint servers, to a different SharePoint environment (e.g. Office 365) and/or simply reorganize them. For additional information, please click the link below:

www.metalogix.com/.../content-matrix

Regards,

Cyrus

• Cyrus, I remember that I have had problems configuring Content Matrix before, sometime last year. I am going to give it another shot again. Would you or someone be able to assist me with configuration this time? Best Regards, Augustine Oladipo IT Technical Services University of Houston Downtown
  • Hi Augustine,

Please feel free to post any issue or concern that you are encountering with Content Matrix here in the Communities. Or, if you have a valid support maintenance for Content Matrix, you may also submit a case by clicking New Case on the My Cases tab.

Regards,

Cyrus