This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

We are getting error while migrating contents from SP2013 to online during this operation "Resolving and migrating required managed metadata"

Please suggest the steps to resolve the above error. I noticed that migration job is running for so long while checking this operation which is not acceptable.

It would be helpful if you could come with possible resolution.

• Hi Nandhini,

May I know the specific error message that you are getting for the "Resolving and migrating required managed metadata" operation?

Regards,

Cyrus

• Details below :

Failed

Adding Taxonomy Group-Batch 1

System

Content MMS

Taxonomy_ZveIjfmvJUrTRIVYZJ7+IA==

Issues encountered during migration.

<Result>

<Error Message="Could not load the TermSet object to add the Term='"биобдительность" и биотерроризм' [Id='123b0220-bbd8-4fc2-b1ae-21929a865c45'], tsi.Name='Keywords', IsReused=False, IsSourceTerm=True" Detail="Could not load the TermSet object to add the Term" Stack="" HResult="0" />

<Statistics GroupsAdded="0" GroupsUpdated="0" TermSetsAdded="0" TermSetsUpdated="0" TermsAdded="0" TermsUpdated="0" TermsReassigned="0" TermsReassignedFromOrphanedTerms="0" />

</Result>

• Hi Nandhini,

Please refer to the article below:

Troubleshooting Managed Metadata migration issues

metalogix.force.com/.../Troubleshooting-Managed-Metadata-migration-issues

If the issue persists, I suggest to deselect the "Resolve managed metadata by name and hierarchy" option, then attempt to re-migrate content.

Also, I noticed that you are using a different language. Does it exist in the target environment, as well?

Regards,

Cyrus