This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Why is Content Matrix not connecting to SharePoint Online sites after a crash and claims the sites do not exist

After a crash, content matrix will now not connect to sites it was previously connected to in SharePoint Online claiming is "Could not find site on the remote SharePoint server: <URL>"

I also see an error pop up on shut down of Content Matrix that says "An error occurred invoking the method. The destination thread no longer exists." which I have previously never seen.

Help?!

• Hi James,

Can you please confirm if you are using Auto Detect as the Authentication Type when connecting to SharePoint Online? If yes, I suggest that you change it to Web Browser Authentication, then try to reconnect to the environment.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Cyrus

• Hi Cyrus,

Thanks for answering. Unfortunately this hasn't solved the problem. The web browser sign in pops up and after filling it out I get the same error.

I have tried Auto Detect & R​emote Connection CSOM for the connection type and Auto Detect and Web Browser Authentication for the Authentication Type

Any other ideas?

Thanks,

James

• Hi James,

Are you able to log in to the SharePoint Online Admin Center through a browser without any issue?

Regards,

Cyrus

• Hi Cyrus,

I can indeed do this. I am able to browse to and use the sites/admin center and can also connect to it through the SharePoint Online Management shell.

Thanks,

James