SharePoint Online Connection issues

Hello - We're using Content Matrix Console SharePoint Edition - 8.5.0.6. We been migrating docs from SP2010 to SPO for about couple years now. We have to started to see connection related errors today. Below is the error message/code:  

Error: An error occurred during the operation of a service method: Could not find site on the remote SharePoint server: 'https://XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX'.
Stack: at Metalogix.SharePoint.Adapters.CSOM2013.CSOMAdapter.CheckConnection()
at SyncInvokeCheckConnection(Object , Object[] , Object[] )
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.SyncMethodInvoker.Invoke(Object instance, Object[] inputs, Object[]& outputs)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.DispatchOperationRuntime.InvokeBegin(MessageRpc& rpc)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage5(MessageRpc& rpc)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage31(MessageRpc& rpc)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.MessageRpc.Process(Boolean isOperationContextSet)

Type: Metalogix.SharePoint.Adapters.ServiceError

HResult:-2146233088

Site exists and I'm using correct credentials. I've tried to change connection type to Auto/CSOM 2013 and no luck. 

Thank you for your time ! 

• I would recommend to test a Browser on the same computer the console is located on and see if you can get to the site.

Also you should have Site Collection Admin to the site, if you are connecting on the site level.

In the browser if you are using a proxy, you may need to use the proxy in the console as well.

As a test, I would try other site to see if it only happening on that particular site.

And you may want to connect to the O365 Tenant in the Console with Global Admin to see if you can see all the sites.