Migration of modern pages

We have to migrate modern pages from one SharePoint Online Tenant to another SharePoint Online Tenant.

When we migrate these modern pages from the site pages library we received an empty classic page in target tenant.

Is it possible to migrate modern pages with modern webparts? Do have any suggestions?

Parents
  • I found out that the migration of modern pages is possible with the Content Matrix version 9.2.0.4

From tenant to tenant or from a Site Collection to another one the page with text, person profiles, quicklinks and picture webparts was migrated successfully. In the Web Part Options of the migration job I activated all copy webpart checkboxes.

• I found out that the migration of modern pages is possible with the Content Matrix version 9.2.0.4

From tenant to tenant or from a Site Collection to another one the page with text, person profiles, quicklinks and picture webparts was migrated successfully. In the Web Part Options of the migration job I activated all copy webpart checkboxes.

Children