How to open Metalogix joblist.lst file

Hi,

I would like to know what application can open or check the content of joblist.lst file. I have tried opening it using text editor but it seems its not readable or should i say in hex or binaries. Please let us know waht application can open it perfectly. Appreciate your help. THanks.

- Regards

Bryan

Parents
  • Hi Bryan, you can try CompactView. You just need to change the JobList.lst file extension to JobList.sdf

• Hi Helen,

I have tried your suggestion but it seems it still not working

Steps done:

- change the joblist.lst file extension file to .sdf

- installed compactview

- open the joblist.sdf file in compact view (error thrown: Unable to open database. could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SqlServerCe, Version=4.0.0.0......The system cannot find the file specified'

I have also tried it on sql server management studio and its also not recognized. Appreciate your help on this.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bryan 

• Hi Helen,

I have tried your suggestion but it seems it still not working

Steps done:

- change the joblist.lst file extension file to .sdf

- installed compactview

- open the joblist.sdf file in compact view (error thrown: Unable to open database. could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SqlServerCe, Version=4.0.0.0......The system cannot find the file specified'

I have also tried it on sql server management studio and its also not recognized. Appreciate your help on this.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bryan 

Children