This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How do you use the User Profile Property Selection fields when doing a search for user permissions?

I am trying to run a permissions report to find out what sites a group of users permissions to. I am keying off of the Distinguished Name property but any value I put in it is not finding any users. Does it have to be the exact value, are wild cards allowed? See image of the fields I am talking about.

Parents
  • So this is the Distinguished Name property which looks like this in AD and in the SharePoint User Profile Service:

CN=LastName\, FirstName,OU=External Sharepoint Users,OU=Remote Users,DC=domain,DC=com

Are you saying that the Property Value is has to match exactly? So there would be no way to search for all the users that are a part of the External SharePoint Users OU?

• So this is the Distinguished Name property which looks like this in AD and in the SharePoint User Profile Service:

CN=LastName\, FirstName,OU=External Sharepoint Users,OU=Remote Users,DC=domain,DC=com

Are you saying that the Property Value is has to match exactly? So there would be no way to search for all the users that are a part of the External SharePoint Users OU?

Children
No Data