This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

I am trying to set up a scheduled job to run audit log analysis within the Root level of our site collection. I only want to monitor activity vs. 3 tables (lists). Instead, the report shows activity vs various other objects.

I am trying to set up a scheduled job to run audit log analysis within the Root level of our site collection. I only want to monitor activity vs. 3 tables (lists). Instead, the report shows activity vs various other objects.
Parents
  • Hi Warren,

If you want to strictly run the report on specific lists, you will need to do the following:

1. Select the report you wish to run, you can do this by right clicking on your root site > Select Audit and Alerts > Audit log analysis.
    2. Once on the screen for the report > Select "Selection" on the upper right hand side of the screen.
    3. Select "Change Selection"
    4. Under the "Selected items" box - select clear all
    5. Under the "Available items box" click the 3 lists you wish to run the report against.
    6. Hit "Apply"
    7. This will take you back to the Selection screen, which should now just show the 3 lists that you have selected.

Kind Regards

• Hi Warren,

If you want to strictly run the report on specific lists, you will need to do the following:

1. Select the report you wish to run, you can do this by right clicking on your root site > Select Audit and Alerts > Audit log analysis.
    2. Once on the screen for the report > Select "Selection" on the upper right hand side of the screen.
    3. Select "Change Selection"
    4. Under the "Selected items" box - select clear all
    5. Under the "Available items box" click the 3 lists you wish to run the report against.
    6. Hit "Apply"
    7. This will take you back to the Selection screen, which should now just show the 3 lists that you have selected.

Kind Regards

Children
No Data