This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How can I see cases opened by other individuals at my firm?

How can I see cases opened by others at my firm?​

• Hi Greg,

You should have visibility to cases submitted by anyone under your company or account (e.g. Fidelity CTG) when you log in to the Customer Portal.

Regards​,

Cyrus

• If I look under "Cases Portal - My Closed Cases"  all I see is one case 00143404.   Specifically I am looking for case 00140853 but I can't seem to see any cases other than 00143404 regardless of which list view I choose.

• Hi Greg,

Upon checking, case number 140853 was submitted under Fidelity Investments. If you want to view cases for the said account, you may need to create another account on the Customer Portal and specify Fidelity Investments for the company/account name so our Customer Care Team could add you it.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Cyrus

• Can Metalogix address this on the backend....not sure why some of our licenses, products, cases and personnel are under Fidelity Investments while others are under Fidelity CTG ​since its all one enterprise.  Obviously having to maintain 2 different accts is less than ideal and it would be nice to be able to login once to see all cases.

• Hi Greg,

I'm pretty sure our Customer Care Team can assist you with doing that. You may either call 2026099100 or email support@metalogix.com.

Regards,

Cyrus​

• Please assist with this matter (see below)