This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Could you please send me instructions on how to download and install ControlPoint? We're upgrading our SharePoint SQL environment. We're on SharePoint 2013. Thanks

Could you please send me instructions on how to download and install ControlPoint? We're upgrading our SharePoint SQL environment. We're on SharePoint 2013. Thanks
  • Follow up Q - Am I correct in thinking that our SharePoint environment will be unusable during the ControlPoint install?​

• Hi Warren,

Here is the link to the download page for ControlPoint >> www.metalogix.com/.../controlpoint

Select the ControlPoint Version for your SharePoint 2013 environment

(the current version is 7.4.2605.1)

Download the installer onto the WFE you wish to install it on and then you can walk through the wizard to install ControlPoint onto your server.

Here is another link for documentation that will assist you in installing ControlPoint >> www.metalogix.com/.../ControlPoint_Advanced_Installation_Guide.pdf

• Page 5 - has server requirements
    • Page 10 - Will begin to walk you through the install with the wizard.

In regards to your second question, if your environment is Production you should schedule downtime while ControlPoint goes through it's deployment stage, this is the second part of the setup wizard. While the ControlPoint solutions deploy an IIS reset will take place.

Kind Regards