This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Metavis through Powershell

We are trying to execute the below command in windows power shell for downloading the documents from SharePoint online document library to SharedFolder and we are getting the error as the "Claims authentication failed using NTLM/Forms/ADFS 2.0 methods

at com.metavistech.connector.utils.StandardClaimsBasedWebAuthenticator.authenticateAutodetect(StandardClaimsBasedWebAuthent

icator.java:257)"

java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 500 for URL:

Command is -   & "$MetaVisPath\jre\bin\java.exe" -jar $MetaVisPath\plugins\org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.0.100.v20080509-1800.jar -cmd copyContentToFileSystem -srcuser $User -srcepass $Pwd -srcsite $Srcsite -srclist $SrcList -charset "windows-1251" -numCopiedVersion "-1" -trgtfolder $TrgtFolder -log $Log -noSplash

Can you please help us?

Please see the below screen shot.

• Hi,

Unfortunately​, I am unable to see any screenshot on your post. With regards to the error message that you are getting, please refer to the link below if you have Kerberos configured:

How can I connect to SharePoint site protected by Kerberos authentication?

www.metavistech.com/.../how-can-i-connect-sharepoint-site-protected-kerberos-authentication

If not, please make sure that you are able to access both the SharePoint Online document library and shared folder outside Essentials using the same account that you are connected with.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Cyrus

• how to run metavis through power shell or Command Prompt?

we are unable to run below command using power shell or Command Prompt.

metavis -cmd copyContentToFileSystem -srcuser "testuser" -srcepass "testpassword" -srcsite "testsite" -srclist "Testlibrary " -charset "windows-1251" -numCopiedVersion "0" -trgtfolder "E:\test" -log 'output.xml' -noSplash

we have access for site and folder path.

find the attached error screen shot and can you please help us?