Unexpected character ('' (code 65279 / 0xfeff)): expected a valid value (JSON String, Number, Array, Object or token 'null', 'true' or 'false')

Hi, we are doing Google Drive to OneDrive migration.  We have upgraded to 2.10 due to issues with 2.91 where jobs would 'hang' with no clue as to the issue.  While it seemed to work better, we are now receiving the issue above for several users sequentially.  Then randomly, a user will work when it did not before.  We now set up two different servers for testing and find a user may sometimes work, for a user that just failed with this error on the other server.

I have yet to experience a  'seamless' migration with this product.  What does this error mean, and how can I get a reliable, continuous migration going?  I know there may be issues with Google / 365 API refusing connections, but the product should handle these situations with ease, shouldn't it? 

#frustrating

Parents
  • Well we found a workarund for this issue - if we log in to the 365 admin portal, go to each user properties, select the OneDrive tab, then click to 'create a link to the users OneDrive', the migration then works (not the best workaround as manual config of each user required). I understand that creating this link adds the admin as a Secondary Admin, but the admin is listed as an admin prior to creating the link.  I also tried adding second admin using PowerShell but that doesn't work either.  We must manually click the create link button in the users OneDrive tab.

• Well we found a workarund for this issue - if we log in to the 365 admin portal, go to each user properties, select the OneDrive tab, then click to 'create a link to the users OneDrive', the migration then works (not the best workaround as manual config of each user required). I understand that creating this link adds the admin as a Secondary Admin, but the admin is listed as an admin prior to creating the link.  I also tried adding second admin using PowerShell but that doesn't work either.  We must manually click the create link button in the users OneDrive tab.

Children
No Data