This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Managed Service Accounts

MMAD 8.13

I have a customer with managed service accounts in the source, that need to be migrated cross forest. Is this something the tool can handle? I can select it with an import file in the migration session, but it does not migrate over (no errors). I can't seem to find any info on how to migrate these accounts. I'm sure I've missed something. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Parents
  • Last thing I can think of off the top of my head is.. Are these Domain objects? IE, AD objects? If so, you need to go to the domain pair properties, Skip Objects, and ensure the AD objects is unchecked to not skip them. Then try again. ONE NOTE - ensure dirsync is not running if the "Users" OU is in scope, or it will begin to sync all the wellknown objects.
  • Last thing I can think of off the top of my head is.. Are these Domain objects? IE, AD objects? If so, you need to go to the domain pair properties, Skip Objects, and ensure the AD objects is unchecked to not skip them. Then try again. ONE NOTE - ensure dirsync is not running if the "Users" OU is in scope, or it will begin to sync all the wellknown objects.
Children
No Data