This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

scheduling full sync by DSA

Hello,

the goal is to start a full sync by DSA for example every 2 hours. Best way will be to create a windows schedule job. Is there an powershell cmdlet or any command to start a Re-Syn (full sync)?

MMEX 8.14 is in use without MMAD licenses.

Thanks,

Soheil

Parents
  • Hello Jeff,

to answer your question I have to describe the whole configuration. This will take time. I did understand the problem after creating of a support case by quest. The answer was:

'populating of Mail Attribute is up to FIM and you have 2 options - create target object for matching before you move source object to the sync or change source mail-related attribute once object in target has been prepared.'

Both options are not easy to implement. A scheduled Re-Sync is the best way in our case, I believe.
  • Hello Jeff,

to answer your question I have to describe the whole configuration. This will take time. I did understand the problem after creating of a support case by quest. The answer was:

'populating of Mail Attribute is up to FIM and you have 2 options - create target object for matching before you move source object to the sync or change source mail-related attribute once object in target has been prepared.'

Both options are not easy to implement. A scheduled Re-Sync is the best way in our case, I believe.
Children
No Data