This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

ADPW Question

Question, when setting up AD processing wizard, for the selected domain part, do we pick the source domain/forest or the target domain/forest?  I have migrated the groups over, I have migrated 3 users but they were not added to the groups they were members of in the source domain.  I didn't want to select the wrong domain and cause some sort of issue or reverse (target to source) merge.

Thank you!

Parents
  • The domain you select is the one where the groups now reside that need their memberships updated to include the new / "target" versions of the original members.

You should always make sure that you run the tool in "append" mode so that in case you do make a mistake, you can "undo" it easily.

• The domain you select is the one where the groups now reside that need their memberships updated to include the new / "target" versions of the original members.

You should always make sure that you run the tool in "append" mode so that in case you do make a mistake, you can "undo" it easily.

Children
No Data