Do I need Directory Synchronization if after migrating a set of users to Target domain I disabled them on Source domain?

Do I need Directory Synchronization if after migrating a set of users to Target domain I disabled them on Source domain?

I am planning to migrate in small groups of users, and disable each set migrated on source, I am not sure if I need to have Directory synch on or do I even need Dir sync?

Thank you,

Parents
  • Directory Sync is used to sync changes from the source to target after a migration job has been done.  It's also used to mailbox-enable the target objects for an Exchange Migration.  So if the objects are now being managed in the target and no changes are being made to the source objects then most likely you do not need to have directory synchronization running.  

• Directory Sync is used to sync changes from the source to target after a migration job has been done.  It's also used to mailbox-enable the target objects for an Exchange Migration.  So if the objects are now being managed in the target and no changes are being made to the source objects then most likely you do not need to have directory synchronization running.  

Children