Source and Target domains users are using the same O365 tenant can I migrate users from Source to Target using MMAD

Source and Target domains users are using the same O365 tenant can I migrate users from Source to Target using MMAD or do I need MM for O365?

The O365 subscription for the users in the source domain will be the same subscription as once they are in the Target domain. 

Parents
  • Yes, you can still use MMAD to migrate the users from source to the target.    MMAD can't sync the ImmutableID attribute, but it can sync the MS-DS-ConsistencyGUID attribute from the source to the target.   So, if you're using an older version of AADC that uses ImmutableID as the anchor you'll have to upgrade to the latest version and ensure that it's using the MS-DS-ConsistencyGUID as the new anchor.   

Once MMAD migrates the user and it's in the scope of AADC, it should match the 2 objects.

• Yes, you can still use MMAD to migrate the users from source to the target.    MMAD can't sync the ImmutableID attribute, but it can sync the MS-DS-ConsistencyGUID attribute from the source to the target.   So, if you're using an older version of AADC that uses ImmutableID as the anchor you'll have to upgrade to the latest version and ensure that it's using the MS-DS-ConsistencyGUID as the new anchor.   

Once MMAD migrates the user and it's in the scope of AADC, it should match the 2 objects.

Children
No Data