SidHistory not polulated

Hello,

I'm migrating accounts from a source to target domain. the trust is established between the two domains.

The migration process works fine, I have a problem with just a some accounts that I did a Rollback, the rest of the accounts are corrects.

This is what I Did:

- Migrate the accounts (1000) with QMM to the target, migration was succefull

- Rollback (120) accounts because the management want to rename them.

- Full Synch of the directory

- Migrate the rollbacked accounts with the new names

- Migration completed with success

The only Thing missed is the SidHistory from the renamed Accounts even the case Add SidHistory was checked

Is there anything I'm missing?

Thank you for your support

Parents
  • Did you look at the DSA log? That is where an Error would have been logged. Also the Migration Session log would have trapped an error as well. 

- Migrate the accounts (1000) with QMM to the target, migration was succefull

And all 1000 had SidHistory? 

- Rollback (120) accounts because the management want to rename them.

I assume this deleted the 120 account? Can you confirm? 

- Full Synch of the directory

Are you configured to create accounts? Or merge only? 

- Migration completed with success

Actually you said SidHistory was not populated. The migration session should have raised an error for each of the objects and sidhistory not being populated. 

• I checked the DSA log, I dont see any error, also the migration session are completed without errors.

- All the 1000 accounts had the SidHistory

- Not deleted, the new accounts were created on the target domain, After I create the imput file (SamAccountNameSource     SamAccountNametarget..... )

and create new migration session

The only thing I have is 3 failed objects because of the password complexity

Thank you

• I checked the DSA log, I dont see any error, also the migration session are completed without errors.

- All the 1000 accounts had the SidHistory

- Not deleted, the new accounts were created on the target domain, After I create the imput file (SamAccountNameSource     SamAccountNametarget..... )

and create new migration session

The only thing I have is 3 failed objects because of the password complexity

Thank you

Children
No Data