How to Migrate the Computer objects from Source to Target Domain were users already created in Target Domain

There are some of the users were already in Target Domain, but they are accessing the Computers which is from Source Domain, How do we Migrate those Computer account from Source To Target Domain without impacting the User Permissions?

How do we translate the user permission during the Computer account Migration?

Please help us with the steps and any referral docs, Thanks in Advance

• The workstation is a member of the source domain and the user that uses the workstation is a member of the target domain. I will assume a one-way trust as that is required to allows target users to login to source joined workstations. 

The migration process is the same as all other migrations. The only difference in your case is there is NOTHING to update for the target user on the workstation as any permissions they have are already tied to their target account.

1. Deploy agent (discovery task) 
    2. Resource process task
    3. Move task to join yo the target
    4. Clean up task to remove the agent. 

all product documentation can be found here. https://support.quest.com/migration-manager-for-ad/8.15/technical-documents
    This section of this document outline a lot in this area, but there is. No single step by step for just the process. The overall topic is larger and documented as such. 

• HI Jeff, 

Thanks for your response.

I think the statement your provided that will work for On-premises Workstations. 

How do we proceed for remote workstation migration, because the remote workstations will depends on the vmover.ini where the Target Domain users are not available in the file.

Please help me to procedure for remote workstations. Thanks in advance

• This is uses case is something that is not supported. A Workaround would be to have the users on these remote workstation, use another source account to logon (that is mapped in the Vmover.ini) to the workstations and run CCU.