Error Conflict by Attribute, During the Group Merging Process from Source Domain to Target Domain

We are trying to Merging the Groups from Source Domain with the different name in Target Domain(Already Created Groups in Target), Merging is not processed, but instead of Merging Created the new Groups with different name by the Quest (ex: $4P5300-NJ8CC458V7O4)

from the summary logs Error message showing Conflicts by attribute

In couple months ago, we performed the same merging process, that time its worked fine with out any issues.

• Are you using different matching attributes for each of your domain pairs?

Are you selecting the merge option in your group object migration session?

• The issue is you are Skipping the SamAccountName attribute. You will be using an Import file with two columns, SamAccountName<TAB>SamAccountName as the header, with the second row with SourceSamAccountName<TAB>TargetSamAccountName. You migration rule to Merge or Skip will control if it merges. 

•   Are you using different matching attributes for each of your domain pairs?       No, we used same attributes which we used before

Are you selecting the merge option in your group object migration session?  Yes in security description, selecting Merge option

Note:  We are not skipping any attributes during the Merging Process

CN=Moonshine_Admin_DL-EU,OU=IT Security Managed,OU=Regional Groups,DC=ABCi,DC=intra group Conflict by Attribute CN=Moonshine_Admin_GG-XYZ,OU=DataBase,OU=Services,OU=OIGroups,DC=XYZ,DC=123,DC=com sAMAccountName Moonshine_Admin_GG-CORP
    CN=Moonshine_User-DL-EU,OU=IT Security Managed,OU=Regional Groups,DC=ABCi,DC=intra group Conflict by Attribute CN=Moonshine_User-DL-OI_GG-XYZ,OU=DataBase,OU=Services,OU=OIGroups,DC=XYZ,DC=123,DC=com sAMAccountName Moonshine_User-DL-OI_GG-CORP

I used with correct template, because I did it many times, so there is no issue with the template

FYI, the issue is resolved now, but am not sure this is exactly solution, for the synchronized purpose unchecked the options Accountname and Email in object matching place under the Domain Pair properties , I have enabled it now and again I tried with merging process, its worked.

•   There is no technical information in your 1st  posts. It reads as "it is broken, help. It used to work and now it does not"  It is impossible to help you. 

This was the issue. With AccountName uncheck, that turns off the matching for SamAccountName. You can not Merge using a Mapping file to an existing object. This is EXACTLY what I told you. 

for the synchronized purpose unchecked the options Accountname and Email in object matching place under the Domain Pair properties
  • The problem lies in your omission of the SamAccountName attribute. Your approach involves utilizing an Import file featuring two columns in the header: SamAccountName<TAB>SamAccountName. The subsequent row will contain SourceSamAccountName<TAB>TargetSamAccountName. The migration rule you choose, whether it's Merge or Skip, will dictate the merging outcome. This unique procedure ensures proper handling of the situation.