This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Source agent won't switch mailboxes automatically

Got a collection that is set to switch mailboxes tonight. When a Mailbox is ready to switch, the MSA gives the following error:

12/5/2016 6:59:25 PM CMBRedir::MakeRedirector Error -2147024662 LDAP error 0xa. Referral (0000202B: RefErr: DSID-031534EF, data 0, 1 access points

I can switch the mailbox manually. The error is simply "4902 Cannot switch mailbox..."

I don't get any hits on the support site. Wanted to try posting here before I open a ticket tomorrow

Thanks in advance,

Eric

Parents
  • Did a quick look in the KB and didn't see anything, but remember, any host that is dealing with 2010 (Source is one during switching) needs the Exchange management tools, the same version or higher than the Exchange version it's dealing with (when it's 2010).
  • Did a quick look in the KB and didn't see anything, but remember, any host that is dealing with 2010 (Source is one during switching) needs the Exchange management tools, the same version or higher than the Exchange version it's dealing with (when it's 2010).
Children
No Data