This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

VaultDR failure

Hello all,

I am getting the following error when trying to perform a BMR backup:

VaultDR Online Linux Plugin Unlicensed

Fatal error:  job unlicensed

Any help where to start troubleshooting would be most appreciated.

We have a capacity license that is applied to the Netvault server and I didn't

think that we needed to apply a license to the clients themselves.

Thanks,

Eric Buttrum.

Parents
  • Hello Eric,

With the (BMR),Vault DR Online Plugin you will need to apply a License key to each Client that you wish to install the (BMR) Online Plugin on and run backups on.
    There is one license that is applied to the Netvault Server itself for the Vault DR Server Plugin and this takes care of the Vault DR Offline Backup functions as well as the Restore process for the Vault DR Online and Offline functions.

With our Vault DR Online Plugins, Each Client machine you install it upon must also have a license applied to it for the plugin.

I hope this helped in answering your question.

Regards,

Scott K.
  • Hello Eric,

With the (BMR),Vault DR Online Plugin you will need to apply a License key to each Client that you wish to install the (BMR) Online Plugin on and run backups on.
    There is one license that is applied to the Netvault Server itself for the Vault DR Server Plugin and this takes care of the Vault DR Offline Backup functions as well as the Restore process for the Vault DR Online and Offline functions.

With our Vault DR Online Plugins, Each Client machine you install it upon must also have a license applied to it for the plugin.

I hope this helped in answering your question.

Regards,

Scott K.
Children
No Data