Compatibility Issues with Quest NetVault on Intel Evo Laptop

Hello fellow forum members,

I'm facing compatibility issues with Quest NetVault on my Intel Evo laptop [https://www.lenovo.com/ca/en/faqs/intel-evo/], and I'm reaching out to seek guidance and assistance from the community.

Recently, I installed Quest NetVault on my Intel Evo laptop to manage my data backup and recovery needs. However, I have encountered several challenges while using the software. These include frequent crashes, slow performance, and unexpected errors that disrupt the smooth operation of Quest NetVault on my Intel Evo laptop.

I have verified that my Intel Evo laptop meets the recommended system requirements for running Quest NetVault, and I have ensured that all the necessary updates are installed on my laptop's operating system. Despite these efforts, the compatibility issues persist, and they are impacting my ability to effectively utilize Quest NetVault for my data management needs.

I have attempted to troubleshoot the issues on my own, but I haven't been successful in finding a resolution. Hence, I am turning to the knowledgeable members of this forum for any insights or suggestions to overcome these compatibility issues. If any of you have encountered similar challenges with Quest NetVault on an Intel Evo laptop or have successfully resolved such issues, I would greatly appreciate your assistance.

Please share any tips, workarounds, or troubleshooting steps that could help me resolve the compatibility issues with Quest NetVault on my Intel Evo laptop. If there are alternative backup and recovery software recommendations that are known to be compatible with Intel Evo laptops, I would be grateful for your suggestions.

Thank you in advance for your time and support. I look forward to hearing from the community and finding a solution to these compatibility issues with Quest NetVault.