Reports in html again instead of pdf attachment

Hi,

I recently upgraded my NetVault from 10.0.5 to 11.1.

One thing I noticed is the way the reports are sent. Instead of the report data directly in a html email, you now get an email in ascii with an attached pdf file.

Does anyone know if you can change this back to the way it was?

Regards,

Richard

Parents
  • Hi Richard,

There isn't anything that will help them become more graphically better if that is what you mean? By readable, do you mean that the report is hard to read? Is it due to sizing, font, columns or something like that?

In 11.2, they are going to be adding back alot of the customization that we used to include, so this may help there, but there is no settings to make it more readable before it is ran.
    Once the report is generated, the only thing that would be able to do that is the PDF viewer being used to view the reports.
  • Hi Richard,

There isn't anything that will help them become more graphically better if that is what you mean? By readable, do you mean that the report is hard to read? Is it due to sizing, font, columns or something like that?

In 11.2, they are going to be adding back alot of the customization that we used to include, so this may help there, but there is no settings to make it more readable before it is ran.
    Once the report is generated, the only thing that would be able to do that is the PDF viewer being used to view the reports.
Children
No Data