Migration final comparision

Hi,

I'm migrating mailboxes from Notes to Exchange online. Is there a tool, or something else, which I can use to compare all of the already migrated mailboxes with the source, according to motto, what is still missing..

Best regards

Hans

Parents
  • Hello Hans,

Thanks for posting to the Migrator for Notes to Exchange (MNE) forum. I understand you are looking to compare Notes mailboxes with migrated Office 365 mailboxes. I specialize in Migrator for Notes to Exchange (MNE) and Coexistence Manager for Notes (CMN). MNE does have some limited reporting in under View Summaries. MNE does have a "Report Pack" which integrates with another Quest product called MessageStats. However, I am not positive that MessageStats is able to integrate with Office 365.

My suggestion for your scenario would be to reach out to your regional Quest Account Manager who can help loop in the correct resources to see if we have a complete or partial solution to meet your needs:

https://www.quest.com/buy/

Regards,

Trevor Taegder
    Senior Technical Support Engineer
    Quest | Support

• Hi Trevor,

thanks for your response. The background is that my customer wants such a final comparison and so I will contact my account manager.

Regards

Hans

Reply Children
No Data