Organiser unable to Accept a Meeting Time change if another person changes the time.

So we are having some issues with room booking from Outlook: just booking the room is fine but if another person amends the meeting (i.e. time change) then the person who booked the meeting is unable to accept the change. They need to delete the meeting and Create a new one. IS this expected or a bug or is there a config error?
Parents
  • Hello Nigel,

Thanks for posting to the Coexistence Manager for Notes (CMN) forum. I understand you have questions about booking a Domino room from Outlook. I will need some additional information to better assist you:

1.) Just to be clear, are both users, the meeting organizer and the meeting participant that updates the meeting both using Outlook?

2.) What version of Outlook are they using, or are they using Outlook Web Access (OWA)?

3.) What version of Exchange, or is it Office 365?

4.) What version of Domino?

Regards,

Trevor Taegder

Senior Technical Support Engineer

Quest | Support

• Hello Nigel,

Thanks for posting to the Coexistence Manager for Notes (CMN) forum. I understand you have questions about booking a Domino room from Outlook. I will need some additional information to better assist you:

1.) Just to be clear, are both users, the meeting organizer and the meeting participant that updates the meeting both using Outlook?

2.) What version of Outlook are they using, or are they using Outlook Web Access (OWA)?

3.) What version of Exchange, or is it Office 365?

4.) What version of Domino?

Regards,

Trevor Taegder

Quest | Support

Children
  • Hi Trevor,

1.) No, the user setting the meeting is on O365, the user changing the meeting is on Notes., and the O365 user who actually et the original meeting is unable to accept the change and has to delete and create a new meeting to agree the new time.

2.) O365 OWA or Outlook 2016

3.) Office 365

4.) 10.0.1 FP2

• Hi Nigel,

Thanks for the update and additional information. What you are describing does not sound like one of the known limitations to me. Known limitations are listed in the CMN User Guide here. We have recently discovered an issue where some meeting changes are not being received correctly in Office 365. You may be experiencing this issue or a similar issue. I would suggest creating a Service Request so that we can gather additional information, investigate, and track this issue properly. You can create a new Service Request on the web here, or by calling your local Quest Support number here.

Regards,

Trevor Taegder
    Quest | Support