Organiser unable to Accept a Meeting Time change if another person changes the time.

So we are having some issues with room booking from Outlook: just booking the room is fine but if another person amends the meeting (i.e. time change) then the person who booked the meeting is unable to accept the change. They need to delete the meeting and Create a new one. IS this expected or a bug or is there a config error?
Parents
  • Hello Nigel,

Thanks for posting to the Coexistence Manager for Notes (CMN) forum. I understand you have questions about booking a Domino room from Outlook. I will need some additional information to better assist you:

1.) Just to be clear, are both users, the meeting organizer and the meeting participant that updates the meeting both using Outlook?

2.) What version of Outlook are they using, or are they using Outlook Web Access (OWA)?

3.) What version of Exchange, or is it Office 365?

4.) What version of Domino?

Regards,

Trevor Taegder

Senior Technical Support Engineer

Quest | Support

• Hello Nigel,

Thanks for posting to the Coexistence Manager for Notes (CMN) forum. I understand you have questions about booking a Domino room from Outlook. I will need some additional information to better assist you:

1.) Just to be clear, are both users, the meeting organizer and the meeting participant that updates the meeting both using Outlook?

2.) What version of Outlook are they using, or are they using Outlook Web Access (OWA)?

3.) What version of Exchange, or is it Office 365?

4.) What version of Domino?

Regards,

Trevor Taegder

Senior Technical Support Engineer

Quest | Support

Children