MNE Support of Domino 11

Hello,

is Domino 11 supported by the latest release of MNE ? The Notes-Client on the MNE machines may be Notes 9 or 10, but the servers are Domino 11.

Thanks in advance

Andreas Gruen

• Hello Andreas,

Thanks for posting to the Migrator for Notes to Exchange (MNE) forum. I understand you would like to know if the latest version of MNE supports Domino 11. Currently, the product team is investigating the support of Domino 11. Although MNE doesn't "officially" support Domino 11, and has not yet gone through the normal quality assurance testing, our understanding is that Domino 11 is mainly a "re-branding" and that there are minimal, if any, changes under the hood. In the past, new releases of Domino have been supported, after testing, without any changes required to MNE.

MNE uses the Notes Client on the migration server to communicate with Domino and migrate mail data, so if you are using Notes Client version 9 or 10, which are officially supported, then you are even less likely to experience any issues.

You may want to sign up for a trial of MNE to verify functionality in your environment here.

I have asked the product team if they have an ETA for official Domino 11 support. I will post back here with an update once I receive it.

Regards,

Trevor Taegder
    Senior Technical Support Engineer
    Quest | Support

• Good morning Trevor,

thanks for your answer. This is also my experience, but a potential customer wanted an official statement, However we are talking about a starting date beginning next year :-).

Kind regards

Andreas Gruen