Is there a way to generate a report / export of the ACL for a Mail-in db from either CMN or NME?

Is there a way to generate a report / export of the ACL for a Mail-in db from either CMN or NME?

Parents
  • Hello Nigel,

Thank you for posting to the Migrator for Notes to Exchange (MNE) forum. I understand you are looking to generate a report of the Access Control Lists (ACLS) for Notes mail-in databases. Neither Coexistence Manager for Notes (CMN) nor Migrator for Notes to Exchange (MNE) include such functionality. MNE does migrate ACLs, but it reads and applies the ACLs on the fly at the time of migration.

You may want to reach out to your Quest Account Manager to see if we have another product to meet your needs. For example, I can say that Migrator for Notes to SharePoint (MNSP) for instance is able to analyze any kind of Notes database (including mail files) and provide ACL reports. I believe that MNSP can be purchased with a "Discovery" license that allows you to analyze databases. Your Quest Account Manager may also have other options available. If you don't currently have a Quest Account Manager you are working with, you can contact Sales here.

Regards,

Trevor Taegder
    Senior Technical Support Engineer
    Quest | Support

• Hello Nigel,

Thank you for posting to the Migrator for Notes to Exchange (MNE) forum. I understand you are looking to generate a report of the Access Control Lists (ACLS) for Notes mail-in databases. Neither Coexistence Manager for Notes (CMN) nor Migrator for Notes to Exchange (MNE) include such functionality. MNE does migrate ACLs, but it reads and applies the ACLs on the fly at the time of migration.

You may want to reach out to your Quest Account Manager to see if we have another product to meet your needs. For example, I can say that Migrator for Notes to SharePoint (MNSP) for instance is able to analyze any kind of Notes database (including mail files) and provide ACL reports. I believe that MNSP can be purchased with a "Discovery" license that allows you to analyze databases. Your Quest Account Manager may also have other options available. If you don't currently have a Quest Account Manager you are working with, you can contact Sales here.

Regards,

Trevor Taegder
    Senior Technical Support Engineer
    Quest | Support

Children
No Data