SSDM log file

how to know if the conversion from NSF to PST was successful through the SSDM log file?

Parents
  • Hello Rodney,

Thanks for posting to the Migrator for Notes to Exchange (MNE) forum. I understand you have questions about the Self-Service Desktop Migrator (SSDM) log file. The SSDM log file includes a migration summary at the bottom. If this log file shows migrated items, without any fatal errors, then typically the migration can be deemed successful. Additionally, if you open the SSDM log files with the Quest Log Viewer, then any errors will be indexed on the left hand pane, which can assist in analyzing the success of the migration.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or need any additional clarification.

If you would like us to help analyze a SSDM log file that you would like clarification on, then we would suggest creating a Service Request to protect your proprietary information:

support.quest.com/create-service-request

Regards,

Trevor Taegder
    Senior Technical Support Engineer
    Quest | Support

• Hello Rodney,

Thanks for posting to the Migrator for Notes to Exchange (MNE) forum. I understand you have questions about the Self-Service Desktop Migrator (SSDM) log file. The SSDM log file includes a migration summary at the bottom. If this log file shows migrated items, without any fatal errors, then typically the migration can be deemed successful. Additionally, if you open the SSDM log files with the Quest Log Viewer, then any errors will be indexed on the left hand pane, which can assist in analyzing the success of the migration.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or need any additional clarification.

If you would like us to help analyze a SSDM log file that you would like clarification on, then we would suggest creating a Service Request to protect your proprietary information:

support.quest.com/create-service-request

Regards,

Trevor Taegder
    Senior Technical Support Engineer
    Quest | Support

Children