Migration accounts / Global admins

Hi!

Making the migration accounts global administrators in O365 as stated in the doc is not a good idea at all.

Isn´t there some "best practice RBAC template" which permissions are needed? To give the accounts just the permissions they really need and not more?

Regards

Wolfgang

Parents
  • Migrator for Notes to Exchange has supported o365 back to the BPOS days. So with the that said, I don't think anyone even turned back around to look at a least level permissions model. If you really want to push for one, open a support case and ask for one. I know there is more then one uses case that MFNE supports for o365 migration, one with Azure AD connect and one without. 

• Migrator for Notes to Exchange has supported o365 back to the BPOS days. So with the that said, I don't think anyone even turned back around to look at a least level permissions model. If you really want to push for one, open a support case and ask for one. I know there is more then one uses case that MFNE supports for o365 migration, one with Azure AD connect and one without. 

Children
No Data