This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

NMSP Tool is not converting all of the Notes documents on multiple conversion executions

I have noticed 2 different behaviors:

1.  When I execute a full conversion of a Notes Form multiple times, there are times where the subsequent executions are not loading the same amount of documents (regardless of whether I have a filter - record selection - defined or not).  For example, I converted a Notes form that loaded 2500 documents the first execution.  On the second execution, it only loaded 2200 documents (without any errors logged).  When I try to perform the same exact load again, it loads the same 2500 documents from the first execution.  I am deleting the items from the list in between each load.   I am using the NMSP Designer v6.6.0.2139 tool to perform all of my loads.

2.  I have also noticed that there are times where the NMSP Designer tool indicates that there are 2500 documents loading.  However, when the load completes, the final total reflects 2400.  When I check the logs, there are no errors logged.  The summary indicates that there were only 2400 documents read and written.  The log file, unfortunately, does not log a message stating how many documents were found at the beginning of the load process. 

Parents
  • Hi Trevor,

I did not add any values to the Max and Skip fields. For one instance, I did select the "Delete current SharePoint List items." On other occasions, I deleted the items from the list in SharePoint directly, before running the next load. I have also run into this issue when loading a different site altogether - same list. We have multiple environments (Test, Model, and Prod), so we usually perform the same conversion on all environments. All loads are performed to the SharePoint Online environment (not On Prem). No errors were logged during these conversion attempts, neither on the Notes site nor the SharePoint side. I am not aware of any errors occurring on the SharePoint side, but if there were errors, wouldn't the conversion tool log an issue during that time? Unless there is an actual bug in this version that was fixed by a newer version, which is directly related to this issue, then I rather not upgrade at this time.
  • Hi Trevor,

I did not add any values to the Max and Skip fields. For one instance, I did select the "Delete current SharePoint List items." On other occasions, I deleted the items from the list in SharePoint directly, before running the next load. I have also run into this issue when loading a different site altogether - same list. We have multiple environments (Test, Model, and Prod), so we usually perform the same conversion on all environments. All loads are performed to the SharePoint Online environment (not On Prem). No errors were logged during these conversion attempts, neither on the Notes site nor the SharePoint side. I am not aware of any errors occurring on the SharePoint side, but if there were errors, wouldn't the conversion tool log an issue during that time? Unless there is an actual bug in this version that was fixed by a newer version, which is directly related to this issue, then I rather not upgrade at this time.
Children
No Data