This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Preserving Modified by date in SharePoint

Hello

I wanted to know If it is possible to copy data from Notes column “modifiedName” to SharePoint OOTB modified by(Editor) column. For some reason, when I am not getting the required results. Once, job is completed is see system account added as "Modified by".

I am simply copying data from Notes document to a SharePoint pages library.

Are there any examples that I can look at?

Thanks

Parents
  • Hello Peter,
    I am using a valid user mapping in XML format and its still failed. What I forgot to mention previously, that I am migrating content from Notes to "Pages" library in SharePoint.
    I ran a test migration with same data from Notes into SharePoint list and document library and this time I was able to preserver the "Modified by" just by checking the check box and didn't had to use mapping.
    I think problem is with Pages library. Can you please provide some on this?
  • Hello Peter,
    I am using a valid user mapping in XML format and its still failed. What I forgot to mention previously, that I am migrating content from Notes to "Pages" library in SharePoint.
    I ran a test migration with same data from Notes into SharePoint list and document library and this time I was able to preserver the "Modified by" just by checking the check box and didn't had to use mapping.
    I think problem is with Pages library. Can you please provide some on this?
Children
No Data