Unable to edit existing migration Job

Hi,

I am new to quest migrator for LN to SP.

I created a job , learning while doing using the user guide and ran it.

I went back to Database properties -> migration Jobs tab. I see the existing job but nothing happens when i select the job and click Edit. there is no error message. I click the small black arrow next to Run button and all options are disabled.

I was able to delete it. I created another new job, ran the job and now I can't edit it either. I noticed a small check box called "Locked" . Unchecking that didn't make any change.

What am i missing?

Parents
  • Hello,

Thanks for posting to the Migrator for Notes to SharePoint (MNSP) forum. I understand you are experiencing issues with editing MNSP migration jobs created within the MNSP Console. I am not able to reproduce the issue you are experiencing in my lab environment. I will need some additional information to better assist you:

1.) What is the exact version of MNSP you are running (Help | About)?

2.) Are you running the MNSP Console as Administrator? If not, try exiting the MNSP Console and right-clicking and launching it as Administrator, create a new job, then try to edit the job. Please let me know your results.

Regards,

Trevor Taegder
    Senior Technical Support Engineer
    Quest | Support

• Hello,

Thanks for posting to the Migrator for Notes to SharePoint (MNSP) forum. I understand you are experiencing issues with editing MNSP migration jobs created within the MNSP Console. I am not able to reproduce the issue you are experiencing in my lab environment. I will need some additional information to better assist you:

1.) What is the exact version of MNSP you are running (Help | About)?

2.) Are you running the MNSP Console as Administrator? If not, try exiting the MNSP Console and right-clicking and launching it as Administrator, create a new job, then try to edit the job. Please let me know your results.

Regards,

Trevor Taegder
    Senior Technical Support Engineer
    Quest | Support

Children
No Data