The given key was not present in the dictionary.

Hi Team,

WhenI doing a doclib migration, using the Generating document context, I am getting the Issue "The given key was not present in the dictionary." Along with PDF file names, filename contains special characters like spaces, hypen, & etc., NOt sure what is the root cause for this. Is there something I need to check in the attachment mapping?

Please advise

Thanks,

Kannan

Parents
  • Hello Kannan,

Thank you for posting to the Migrator for Notes to SharePoint (MNSP) forum. I understand you are experiencing a "The given key was not present in the dictionary." error when migrating a Document Library from Notes. Typically, this time of error indicates that there is a mapping on the Map Data tab that is invalid. I would suggest removing narrowing down the invalid mapping by removing mappings in groups (of 5, 10 or 25, depending on how many mappings exist) until the migration succeeds. Then you can narrow down the mappings within the groups further to find the individual mapping causing issues.

If you are unable to narrow down the invalid mapping, or need additional assistance for this issue, then we would suggest creating a Service Request:

support.quest.com/create-service-request

We will need additional information, including sample data and configuration files. Creating a Service Request will allow us to investigate this issue further and provide a secure way to provide us with additional data.

Regards,

Trevor Taegder
    Senior Technical Support Engineer
    Quest | Support

• Hello Kannan,

Thank you for posting to the Migrator for Notes to SharePoint (MNSP) forum. I understand you are experiencing a "The given key was not present in the dictionary." error when migrating a Document Library from Notes. Typically, this time of error indicates that there is a mapping on the Map Data tab that is invalid. I would suggest removing narrowing down the invalid mapping by removing mappings in groups (of 5, 10 or 25, depending on how many mappings exist) until the migration succeeds. Then you can narrow down the mappings within the groups further to find the individual mapping causing issues.

If you are unable to narrow down the invalid mapping, or need additional assistance for this issue, then we would suggest creating a Service Request:

support.quest.com/create-service-request

We will need additional information, including sample data and configuration files. Creating a Service Request will allow us to investigate this issue further and provide a secure way to provide us with additional data.

Regards,

Trevor Taegder
    Senior Technical Support Engineer
    Quest | Support

Children
No Data