Document Library - Response & Response to Response Migration

Hi,

I am trying to migrate a doc lib.

There are 3 forms.

1. Document Form

2. Response Form

3. Response to Response Form 

There is a relationship between Document -Response - Response to Response entry between forms. (Includes attachments in each form). 

How should I maintain the relationship in a list / Library with the same hierarchy.

Sample: Document (Have Attachments)

|->  Response (Have Attachments)

|-> Response to Response (Have Attachments)

If I migrate Document Form in one job and migrate another form in another job I can make only two relationship. Using SharePoint GroupBy OOTB option. 

How to achieve the above example flow in the migration

Kindly advise. 

Parents
  • Hello Kannan,

Thank you for posting to the Migrator for Notes to SharePoint (MNSP) forum. Based on what you are describing, this sounds like a "Discussion". Have you tried going to the Notes tab in MNSP and selecting the Source Data Definition as a Discussion? You may also need to select the Target Data Definition of Discussion on the SharePoint tab.

If the suggestion above does not generate the results you are looking for, then we would suggest creating a Service Request so that we can investigate this issue further and collect additional information from you:

support.quest.com/create-service-request

Regards,

Trevor Taegder
    Senior Technical Support Engineer
    Quest | Support

• Sorry this not the way I expected. Unfortunately the information with default behavior is not working correctly with discussions template. The look and feel is clumsy and the information in not readable properly.. 

Reply Children