test to link tracking service from services configuration page failed

I am trying to enable link tracking service and when i tried to test the service it is failing with error database does not appear to be recognized migrator for notes to sharepoint.

Parents
  • Hello Raees,

Thanks for posting to the Migrator for Notes to SharePoint (MNSP) forum. I understand you are experiencing issues configuring the MNSP Link Tracking Database. Have you created the Link Tracking Database yet?

There is a separate application in All Programs | Quest | Link Tracking Database Manager that is used to create and test the database. What are the results of the Test Database Access from this application?

Regards,

Trevor Taegder
    Senior Technical Support Engineer
    Quest | Support

• Hello Raees,

Thanks for posting to the Migrator for Notes to SharePoint (MNSP) forum. I understand you are experiencing issues configuring the MNSP Link Tracking Database. Have you created the Link Tracking Database yet?

There is a separate application in All Programs | Quest | Link Tracking Database Manager that is used to create and test the database. What are the results of the Test Database Access from this application?

Regards,

Trevor Taegder
    Senior Technical Support Engineer
    Quest | Support

Children
No Data