oneDrive migration failing because of AADSTS50034

Hi Guys, 
I am using on Demand migration and i have already move accounts and mailboxes, but when it comes to the sharePoint and oneDrive, it take forever. Some of the oneDrives were migrated but much more from then failed and the error is following

AADSTS50034: The user account {EmailHidden} does not exist in the activeagile.onmicrosoft.com directory. To sign into this application, the account must be added to the directory. 

Any suggestion how can i correct this. 

Thank you in advance
Nikola

• Hello  ,

Thank you for posting in the Quest On Demand forum. You mentioned a particular M365 tenant DNS name above, is this the source or target? This will help determine if the issue is occurring in the source or target tenant. Once you have determined whether it is the source or target tenant, I would investigate the admin account used "grant consent" to On Demand Migration (ODM):

• Does this account still exist in Azure Active Directory?
    • Is this account licensed for all workloads being migrated, Microsoft Teams, Exchange Online and SharePoint?
    • Are you able to login to the M365 portal as this account and access Outlook Web Access?
    • Has this accounts UPN or primary SMTP email address changed?

I would suggest "re-granting consent" to ODM by going to the ODM Portal | Tenants | Source and/or Target | Edit Consents, then click "Regrant Consent" for each item listed under the "Migration" heading. Please note that the same account should be used to grant consent that was used originally. Changing that account that was used to grant consent to the target M365 tenant can cause issues when re-migrating Teams that have already been migrated. If you need assistance in determining the original account used to grant consent, please let me know.

Regards,

Trevor Taegder
    Senior Technical Support Engineer
    Quest | Support

• Hi Trevor, 
    Thanks for answering. activeagie.onmicrosoft.com is the target tenant. My problem is that i get this error when i try to migrate oneDrive of one of the users (for example Josia). Josia has account in Azure Active Directory of the target, and it has Microsoft 365 Business Standard assigned, so oneDriver should be there, together with teams, Exchange Online and Share Point. If i check the licences in o365 admin center, all 5 licences are assigned to Josia (green sight next to the name of Exchange Online, M365 App for Business, Microsoft Teams, Office for the Web and SharePoint). I believe that i have used 

NikolaJanicijevic@ActiveAgile.onmicrosoft.com to originally grand consent but now i receive that this user does not exist (which is not correct). I have try several times and also with incognito windows and getting that the user does not exist. However if i grant consent with nikola.janicijevic@ActiveAgile.onmicrosoft.com it seems to be accepted. 

I have did retry now to do the failing OneDrive migration, after this granted consent and all 3 oneDrive migration that before has been failing completed correctly, so i guess that i can continue with the sharePoint migrations so that i can eventually migrate also Teams?

I have one more questions if you have any advice. Each of this person do have their own laptop (mostly Windows). All of those laptops are connected with the source Azur AD, and ofcourse can not find users from target domain. Do you have any suggestion how we can fix this problem, so to change the Azure AD which Windows is using? I know that i do have always solutions to reinstall windows and then directly connect the laptops with the target, but since not all people are in the same place it can take along time to finish this job.

Thank you for all your help
    Nikola