Problem with "Request User Subscriptions Share Permission"

Hi,

I'm trying to use the "Request User Subscriptions Share Permission" for the "Quest on Demand" Suite.

Is it possible that there is a length limit for the domain name?

I'm trying to invite someone with domain ...@xxx.company , 

but I can't klick on the REQUEST button.

If i remove one letter it works, if I add another letter the button is still greyed-out.

Can anyone confirm?

Greetings Marcel

(I can't open a technical issue, still trying to figure out why)

Parents
  • Hello  ,

Thank you for posting in the On Demand forum. If I understand you correctly, the email address you are trying to enter into the On Demand Migration (ODM) Share Subscriptions screen is using a Top Level Domain (TLD) of ".company". I have tried this as a test and am also experiencing a similar issue. We will need to get a Service Request entered in order to have this issue investigated by our product team.

Additionally, as part of the Service Request process, we should be able to workaround this issue by reassigning the subscription if needed. 

Since you are experiencing issues creating a Service Request, you can click chat with Customer Service (bottom right) of this link, or you can call in with the numbers listed at the bottom of the page.

Regards,

Trevor Taegder
    Senior Technical Support Engineer
    Quest | Support

• Hello  ,

Thank you for posting in the On Demand forum. If I understand you correctly, the email address you are trying to enter into the On Demand Migration (ODM) Share Subscriptions screen is using a Top Level Domain (TLD) of ".company". I have tried this as a test and am also experiencing a similar issue. We will need to get a Service Request entered in order to have this issue investigated by our product team.

Additionally, as part of the Service Request process, we should be able to workaround this issue by reassigning the subscription if needed. 

Since you are experiencing issues creating a Service Request, you can click chat with Customer Service (bottom right) of this link, or you can call in with the numbers listed at the bottom of the page.

Regards,

Trevor Taegder
    Senior Technical Support Engineer
    Quest | Support

Children